Neel-Schaffer is not just a place to work, it is a promise of a living, dynamic environment where people collaborate, innovate, build enduring relationships, excel, and grow professionally in a strong culture of ownership.
Do you have the desire to learn? The drive to excel and thrive in an engaged, client focused environment?
Neel-Schaffer has an opportunity for a Graduate Civil Engineer to join our growing engineering firm working on site civil projects, water/sewer projects, and transportation projects among others. This position is based in our Starkville, Mississippi location. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience using AutoCAD Civil 3D and must be a Registered Engineer Intern in Mississippi or can obtain within one year.
The successful candidate will be a highly motivated individual looking for career growth. You will be a part of the Engineering Team and will assist other teams as project and client demands dictate.
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering, Masters preferred
- Licensed Engineer Intern in the state of Mississippi
- 1-2 years of experience (with bachelor’s degree) or 1 year (with Master’s degree)
- Proficiency in AutoCAD Civil 3D required
- Strong verbal communication and analytical skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Valid driver’s license
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
"*" indicates required fields