If you are looking to join a dynamic, diverse team that offers an opportunity to grow and a chance to expand your professional skills, Neel-Schaffer has a spot for you.
Neel-Schaffer believes strongly in taking care of its clients – and in the success of our employees. It’s a culture instilled when Gorman Schaffer and Hibbett Neel, PE, founded the firm in 1983, and one still very much in place today.
The firm’s goal has always been to improve the quality of life by providing first-class services to the many communities in which our employees work and live. We encourage employees to be a part of those communities and to give back whenever possible. In turn, we care about our employees and this atmosphere has helped Neel-Schaffer grow into one of the largest privately owned engineering and consulting firms in the Southeast.
Neel-Schaffer’s engineers, scientists, geologists, biologists, planners, design technicians, and support teams use cutting-edge technology in a professional, energetic, collaborative, mentoring environment to complete a wide array of projects across a multitude of disciplines. We invest in our employees’ growth and personal development and want a long-term relationship.
Neel-Schaffer offers competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package that includes comprehensive health care coverage with ancillary benefit options, time off, and paid holidays to eligible employees. Our benefits, designed to focus on your total well-being, include:
- Health Insurance, including Health Savings Account and Flexible Spending Account options
- Prescription drug coverage
- Dental and Vision insurance
- Company paid Life insurance
- Company-paid Disability plans – short-term and long-term disability
- 401(k) retirement plan, with robust company match & investment assistance
- Employee assistance program
- Other ancillary plans – Life, Legal protection, Identity protection, Accident, Critical Illness
- Paid holidays
- Vacation leave
- Bereavement leave