Little Rock, AR Area (other Arkansas locations will be considered)
Neel-Schaffer is not just a place to work, it is a promise of a living, dynamic environment where people collaborate, innovate, build enduring relationships, excel, and grow professionally in a strong culture of ownership.
Do you have the desire to learn? The drive to excel, to lead and thrive in an engaged, client focused environment? Then Neel-Schaffer might have a place for you as we seek qualified responses from persons for the position of Arkansas Leader/Engineer Manager. This Leader will be responsible for the state of Arkansas and will plan, organize, supervise, and evaluate all staff assigned to the state.
This individual must have the ability to take on a major role in conducting the business of the firm. He/she shall initiate and maintain extensive relationships with clients and competitors. The Arkansas Leader/Engineer Manager must understand a clients’ needs and concerns and be focused on client development regardless of the area of responsibility.
He/she will supervise office and project managers in the state, including project and administrative functions, and is responsible for the success of the state, both in terms of quality and financially. He/she must have excellent communication skills. Familiarity with the Arkansas Department of Transportation, knowledge of standard technology, techniques and practices of engineering and drafting is also required.
Neel-Schaffer is an Engineering News-Record Top 250 engineering design, planning and construction management firm. We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits that include health insurance and a matching 401(k) savings plan.
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering.
- Licensed Professional Engineer in the state of Arkansas or ability to obtain within 6 months.
- 15 years of experience in engineering and staff supervision.
- Specialty certifications desirable.
- Strong verbal communication and analytical skills.
- Strong proven experience in business development and client management.
- Experience in budget management and preparation of proposals.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products and spreadsheets.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Travel is required.
Equal Opportunity Employer
"*" indicates required fields