An organized, detailed schedule is an essential component of any successful project.
Neel-Schaffer’s experienced project and construction schedulers specialize in providing Critical Path Method (CPM) Project Scheduling by developing, maintaining, reviewing, and analyzing project schedules for project of all types and sizes.
Utilizing Primavera P6, our staff uses their expertise to allow our clients and teams to plan work, measure progress, quantify delays and impacts, and manage resources to produce maximum efficiency. Our clients range from municipalities, state and federal agencies, contractors, other private consultants, and legal professionals.
Scheduling Services Include:
- Design Phase Schedules
- Construction Phase Schedules
- Recovery Schedules
- Look-ahead Schedules
- Schedule Variation Analysis (Claim Digger)
- Time Impact Analysis
- Contract Time Determination
- Cost and Resource Loading
- Schedule Updates
- Analysis of Baseline and Monthly Progress Update Schedules
- Analysis, Preparation, and Testimony of Delay and Disruption Claims
- Schedule Development Training