Neel-Schaffer’s broad range of services, combined with support from subsidiary service firm Maptech, provides one-stop shopping for planning and engineering of communications sites.
Neel-Schaffer provides traditional civil/electrical site design for towers and building sites, plus a full array of structural design services for towers, platforms, rooftops and antenna mounts. We develop concepts and provide final design services for concealment structures, including church steeple replacement, cross concealments, rooftop concealment panels and architectural concealments From planning and zoning services to construction inspection, we serve our Telecommunications clients from project inception to on-air.
Additionally, Neel-Schaffer is now using drone technology to conduct inspections and capture data on elevated structures such as wireless transmission towers.
- Civil and site design
- Electrical and grounding design
- Structural analysis, design and modifications
- Rooftop and building sites
- Concealment sites
- Construction inspection
- Construction materials testing
- Phase I and Phase I Environmental Site Assessments
- NEPA services for FCC compliance
- Asbestos and lead-based paint removal and remediation planning
- Wetlands surveys, permitting and mitigation
- Threatened and endangered species surveys
- Bird nest monitoring and removal
- Tribal consultation and cultural resources surveys
- Zoning analysis and planning
- Public hearings, public relations and community meetings
for the general public and all stakeholders
- Government liaison
- Photographic Renderings