BAY ST. LOUIS, MS
Neel-Schaffer is not just a place to work, it is a promise of a living, dynamic environment where people collaborate, innovate, build enduring relationships, excel, and grow professionally in a strong culture of ownership.
Do you have the desire to learn, the drive to excel and thrive in an engaged, client focused environment? If so, Neel-Schaffer might have just the right opening for you.
Neel-Schaffer seeks responses from qualified candidates for the position of Project Engineer/Manager to work on a variety of civil engineering projects based out of our Bay St. Louis (MS) office. These projects primarily include transportation systems (aviation, railroad, roadway, pedestrian pathways, etc.) and drainage/utility systems for local and state governmental entities.
Neel-Schaffer is an Engineering News-Record Top 500 Design firm that operates 37 offices across nine states. Neel-Schaffer offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits, including health care and a matching 401(k) savings plan.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience in managing/completing projects that could include some or all of the following: Overall project/client management and coordination; engineering design; preparation of contract documents and technical specifications; cost/quantity estimation; data acquisition; construction administration; project scheduling; and grant applications.
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering
- Licensed Professional Engineer in Mississippi or ability to obtain within 6 months
- 5 – 15 years of experience in the civil engineering field
- Strong verbal communication and analytical skills
- Proficiency in AutoCAD Civil 3D / Microstation
- Familiar with MDOT, OSARC, FAA, and/or AREMA design standards, MUTCD, ADA, etc.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Valid driver’s license
Equal Opportunity Employer
"*" indicates required fields