ARLINGTON OR FORT WORTH, TX
Neel-Schaffer, an ENR Top 500 engineering firm that provides planning, design, surveying, and construction management services, is seeking responses from qualified persons for the position of Municipal Civil Project Manager to work in our Arlington or Fort Worth (TX) offices.
With offices across nine states in the Southeast, Neel-Schaffer is increasing staffing within every region of the company. Our success has created multiple opportunities for experienced individuals seeking to participate in the continued growth of offices in exciting areas such as Dallas/Fort Worth, Houston and San Antonio, TX; Jackson, MS; Nashville, TN; and Orlando, FL. We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits that include health insurance and a matching 401(k) savings plan.
- Technical leadership in municipal, drainage, roadway, water and wastewater design.
- Project management of complex municipal drainage, roadway, water and wastewater projects.
- Development of innovative solutions to assist our clients in developing sustainable projects.
- Management of projects, including financials, project reports, personnel and the QA/QC process.
- Marketing efforts to support office and municipal practice initiatives.
- Coordination with engineering staff in other regions to support projects throughout the company.
- Professional Engineer with 5 to 15 years of experience in design, permitting and construction administration of water and wastewater projects for public and private clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering is required; advanced degrees and management experience is a plus.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Team builder, experienced with Microsoft software platforms.
- Demonstrated experience in Municipal Civil Engineering Design.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
"*" indicates required fields