BILOXI, PASCAGOULA, LAUREL, MERIDIAN, or HATTIESBURG, MS
Neel-Schaffer is not just a place to work, it is a promise of a living, dynamic environment where people collaborate, innovate, build enduring relationships, excel, and grow professionally in a strong culture of ownership.
Do you have the desire to learn and the drive to excel and thrive in an engaged, client focused environment?
Neel-Schaffer has an opportunity for a Construction Inspector to join our growing engineering firm. This position can be based in Biloxi, Pascagoula, Laurel, Meridian, or Hattiesburg, MS.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- monitoring construction activities
- documenting project activities on daily work reports and electronic devices
- compiling and verifying contractor pay item quantities
- overseeing sampling and testing of materials.
- 10 years of experience in the construction or construction inspection of Civil related projects
- inspection experience on large municipal roadway, drainage and utility type projects
- experience using GPS equipment
- good organizational and communication skills
- good problem-solving abilities
- ability to work both independently and as part of a team
Neel-Schaffer offers an excellent employee benefits package that includes:
- Health insurance, including Health Savings Account and Flexible Spending Account options
- Prescription Drug coverage
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Short-term and Long-term Disability
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life and Accidental Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan, with robust company match and investment assistance
- Paid holidays
- Vacation leave
- Education Reimbursement Opportunities
- Referral Bonus
- Company provided truck/vehicle
Equal Opportunity Employer
"*" indicates required fields