STARKVILLE, WEST POINT or COLUMBUS, MS
Neel-Schaffer is not just a place to work, it is a promise of a living, dynamic environment where people collaborate, innovate, build enduring relationships, excel, and grow professionally in a strong culture of ownership.
Do you have the desire to learn? The drive to excel and thrive in an engaged, client focused environment?
Neel-Schaffer has an opportunity for a Civil Engineer to join our growing engineering firm. Home base will be flexible for this position, with Neel-Schaffer operating several offices in the Golden Triangle (Starkville, West Point and Columbus, MS). The successful candidate will have at least five years experience in civil site design, including commercial site development planning, grading and drainage design, infrastructure design and be a highly motivated individual looking for career growth. You will be a part of a progressive engineering team in Mississippi and will assist teams in other locations within our company footprint as project and client demands dictate.
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering.
- Licensed Professional Engineer I the state of Mississippi or have the ability to obtain within one year.
- 5 years’ design experience in Civil Engineering discipline preferred.
- Proficiency in Microstation or AutoCAD Civil 3D required.
- Strong verbal communication and analytical skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products.
- Valid driver’s license.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
"*" indicates required fields