Neel-Schaffer is not just a place to work, it is a promise of a living, dynamic environment where people collaborate, innovate, build enduring relationships, excel, and grow professionally in a strong culture of ownership.
Do you have the desire to learn, and to excel and thrive in an engaged, client focused environment?
If so, Neel-Schaffer might have just the right job for you.
An Engineering News-Record Top 500 Design firm with offices and/or major projects in nine states, Neel-Schaffer has an opportunity for an Inspector Aide to join our growing engineering firm. This position will be based in Chipley, FL. Travel may be required on a temporary basis as project locations change.
This position will be responsible for performing and following technical instructions and routine surveying tasks to assist the Senior Inspector in the performance of their duties while receiving general supervision from the Senior Inspector who reviews work while in progress.
Education and/or experience:
- High school graduate or equivalent
- FDOT Intermediate MOT – must obtain within 6 months of the assignment
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Travel may be required
- Basic mathematical skill required
Neel-Schaffer offers an excellent employee benefits package that includes:
- Health insurance, including Health Savings Account and Flexible Spending Account options
- Prescription Drug coverage
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Short-term and Long-term Disability
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life and Accidental Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan, with robust company match and investment assistance
- Paid holidays
- Vacation leave
- Education Reimbursement Opportunities
- Referral Bonus
- Company provided truck/vehicle
Equal Opportunity Employer
"*" indicates required fields