As needed traffic engineering services
Neel-Schaffer has provided as-needed, on-going traffic engineering services to the City of Brentwood (TN) since 2012.
Brentwood staffers have requested analysis, feedback and recommendations on a variety of issues. Neel-Schaffer prepares written summaries outlining analysis results for consideration by department heads, City management, and elected officials. Neel-Schaffer often acts a third-party reviewer of developer submitted traffic impact studies on behalf and in support of staff. Neel-Schaffer has conducted traffic capacity analysis, intersection operations review, signal warrant studies, school zone circulation and traffic assessments and alternative intersection design analyses. Among the services Neel-Schaffer has provided:
- Multiple traffic impact study reviews providing comment on study’s conformance to industry standards and city ordinances: Streets of Brentwood TIS
- CityPark TIS
- Hill Center Brentwood TIS
- Franklin Road at Holly Tree Gap Road Signal Warrant Analysis
- Crockett Road at Raintree Pkwy Roundabout Study and Survey
- Brentwood Middle School Circulation and Intersection Analysis
- Attend and support staff at city meetings.
- Shared Parking Analysis / Signal Timing Design