Planning for the Future
The Complete Communities Group is here to help you prepare for the future through educational webinars and video demos to highlight current trends, regulatory changes, and best practices related to urban planning and design. Topics include drone applications, grant opportunities, multi-modal topics, and 3-D visualization. These webinars, podcasts, and videos are available for viewing free by following the provided links below.
Educational Audio and Video Links:
- Sanford, FL Multi-Modal Transportation Study – Could a water taxi service and lime-green golf carts be the key to solving Sanford’s parking dilemma? Neel-Schaffer is performing a multi-modal transportation study to find out if these and other creative solutions can do just that.
- Get in the Sanford Mode – Urban Planner Ginger Hoke, PLA, explains what “Get in the Sanford Mode” is – a project Neel-Schaffer is working on for the City of Sanford that identifies and analyses transportation gaps.
- Shiloh Park Sports Complex – Explore a drone video flythrough of the recently completed Shiloh Sports Complex.
- Brandon Amphitheater at The Quarry – Explore a 3-D animated video of the recently completed Brandon Amphitheater.
- Capitol Street Roundabout – Traffic engineers study traffic flow in downtown Jackson, MS.
- Sanford, FL Multi-Modal Transportation Study Update – Water Taxi appears to be one solution to overcrowded roads and scarce parking