Neel-Schaffer is not just a place to work, it is a promise of a living, dynamic environment where people collaborate, innovate, build enduring relationships, excel, and grow professionally in a strong culture of ownership.
Do you have the desire to learn and the drive to excel and thrive in an engaged, client focused environment?
If so, Neel-Schaffer might have just the position for you, as a Civil Engineer with our growing engineering firm. This position is based in our Vicksburg (MS) office. The successful candidate will have at least five years of experience in civil site design, including commercial site development planning, grading, drainage design, and infrastructure design. They will be a highly motivated individual looking for career growth. The right candidate will be a part of a progressive engineering team in Mississippi and will assist teams in other locations within our company footprint as project and client demands dictate.
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering.
- Must have passed the fundamentals of engineering exam; professional registration in engineering is preferred.
- 5 years of experience with Land Development Design preferred.
- Proficiency in Microstation or AutoCAD Civil 3D required.
- Strong verbal communication and analytical skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products.
- Valid driver’s license.
Equal Opportunity Employer
"*" indicates required fields