JACKSON, Miss. (July 22, 2016) – Neel-Schaffer, Inc., is pleased to announce that six employees have been named Vice Presidents in the firm.
- Alexander serves as the Engineer Manager in the firm’s office in Jackson, TN. He joined Neel-Schaffer in 2002 and has 25 years of transportation engineering experience.
- Henderson is an Engineer Manager who focuses on aviation and works in our Ridgeland (MS) office. He joined Neel-Schaffer in 1994 and has 22 years of experience.
- Judy is an Engineer Manager who works out of our Middle Tennessee offices. He joined Neel-Schaffer in 1995 and has 21 years of experience as a transportation engineer.
- Nicholson, the Engineer Manager for the firm’s Birmingham (AL) office, has nearly 30 years of experience in bridge design, bridge inspection, and project management. She joined Neel-Schaffer in 2012.
- Smoak serves as the Engineer Manager of the firm’s Houston (TX) office. He has nearly 20 years of experience in the design and management of transportation and environmental projects. He worked for Neel-Schaffer from 1999-2004, then rejoined the firm in 2009.
- Tucker serves as a Senior Engineer in the firm’s Arlington (TX) office, where he also works for Neel-Schaffer subsidiary True North Emergency Management. He joined Neel-Schaffer in 2002 and has 20 years of experience.
“Our goal remains to hire quality employees who make a mark on the communities in which they live and work, and these six new Vice Presidents are a great example of that,” said Hibbett Neel, co-founder, CEO and President of Neel-Schaffer. “In addition to being excellent engineers, each of them has contributed to the growth of their communities through the work they do for Neel-Schaffer, their community involvement, and by serving in leadership roles in professional organizations.”
“I am extremely proud of each of these employees, for how they have helped our firm grow and prosper, and for what they are doing to make a difference in their communities.”