Neel-Schaffer is seeking applications from qualified candidates for the position of Information Technology Technician in our Nashville (TN) office.
Neel-Schaffer is a multi-disciplined engineering, planning and construction management firm that is based in Jackson, MS, and now operates out of 36 offices across nine Southeastern states. We have been ranked among the nation’s Top 300 Design Firms annually since 1994 by Engineer News-Record, coming in at 230th for 2020. We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package that includes a matching 401(k) savings plan.
Prospective candidate must have relevant work experience and an aptitude for both the installation and troubleshooting of desktops, laptops and hardware peripherals in a Microsoft Windows environment.
Expertise and Responsibilities:
As an IT member in our engineering firm, a candidate experienced in AEC software deployment and troubleshooting is a plus. Our Microsoft Windows environment shall include, but is not limited to the following items:
- Windows computer and server operating systems.
- Dell brand computers and servers.
- Active Directory account management.
- System back-up and recovery.
- Microsoft Office 365 and SharePoint.
- Security services such as antivirus and SonicWall firewalls.
The candidate should have a strong work ethic, the capacity to work well with fellow employees and the ability to work well with minimum supervision.
The right candidate will be flexible and be able to join our IT team members in supporting all our Neel-Schaffer offices in the Southeast. The position may require traveling and occasional overnight stays. Please refer to www.neel-schaffer.com for a list of our office locations.
- At minimum an Associate’s Degree in Information Technology.
- A minimum of two years of related experience.
- Must have the aptitude for troubleshooting network, hardware and software issues as well as knowledge of current related technological trends.