Neel-Schaffer seeks responses from qualified candidates for the position of Project Manager on transportation projects in our Columbia, SC office.
Neel-Schaffer is an ENR Top 250 Design firm that operates 36 offices across nine states. Neel-Schaffer offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits, including health care and a matching 401(k) savings plan.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience in managing State DOT highway projects which could include some or all of the following: highway widening projects, bridge replacements, interstate/interchange improvements, new location roadways, intersection improvements, sidewalks and shared use path projects, and traffic safety projects.
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering
- Licensed Professional Engineer in South Carolina or ability to obtain within 1 year
- 10-20 years of progressive transportation design experience
- Strong verbal communication and analytical skills
- Proficiency in Microstation, Geopak and/or Open Roads Designer
- Familiar with SCDOT design standards, AASHTO design standards, MUTCD, ADA, PROWAG, etc.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Valid driver’s license
Equal Opportunity Employer
"*" indicates required fields