Neel-Schaffer seeks responses from qualified persons for the position of Operations Manager to lead our Tennessee operations. Based in our Nashville office, this individual will plan, organize, supervise and evaluate staff assigned to all Tennessee offices. This individual must have the ability to take on a major role in conducting the business of the firm. They shall initiate and maintain relationships with the Tennessee Department of Transportation and other important clients/partners.
They will oversee projects, including all project and administrative functions, and will ultimately be responsible for the financial and overall success of projects. They must have excellent internal and external communication skills. They will work with Business Development team members in the firm to collaborate on project pursuits and teaming arrangements, along with additional internal partners on planning resources to manage existing and future workload.
Knowledge of standard technology, techniques and practices of engineering and drafting is required.
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering
- Licensed Professional Engineer in the state of Tennessee or ability to obtain a Tennessee PE license in 90 days
- Minimum of 15 years of experience
- Strong, proven experience in leading project managers, professional engineers and designers
- Strong verbal communication and analytical skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Valid driver’s license
- Travel will be required
Equal Opportunity Employer
"*" indicates required fields