Neel-Schaffer seeks responses from qualified candidates for the position of Structural Design Engineer in our Atlanta, GA office.
Neel-Schaffer is an ENR Top 250 Design firm that operates 36 offices across nine states. Neel-Schaffer offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits, including health care and a matching 401(k) savings plan.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience in bridge/structural engineering and the ability to work alone or work within a team environment of engineers and technicians on various types of transportation and structures projects.
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering
- Engineer Intern certification or ability to obtain within 1 year (or Georgia PE license)
- 1-5 years of progressive bridge design experience
- Strong verbal communication and analytical skills
- Familiarity with structural analysis software such as Conspan, Merlin, Leap Steel, CSI Bridge or other similar bridge design software.
- Familiar with DOT Design Guidelines and Standards, AASHTO LRFD Design Guide Lines
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Valid driver’s license
Equal Opportunity Employer