Neel-Schaffer is not just a place to work, it is a promise of a living, dynamic environment where people collaborate, innovate, build enduring relationships, excel, and grow professionally in a strong culture of ownership.
Do you have the desire to learn? The drive to excel and thrive in an engaged, client focused environment?
Neel-Schaffer has an opportunity for a Civil or Environmental Engineer with concentration in Solid Waste Engineering to join our growing engineering firm. This position is based in our Orlando / Maitland, FL location.
The successful candidate will be a highly motivated individual looking for career growth and possessing good leadership, communication, and problem-solving skills. You will be a part of the Engineering Team and will assist other teams as project and client demands dictate.
Neel-Schaffer is an Engineering News-Record Top 250 engineering design, planning and construction management firm. We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits that include health insurance and a matching 401(k) savings plan.
- Bachelor of Science in Civil or Environmental Engineering required, Masters preferred.
- Professional Engineer in the State of Florida or ability to obtain PE license within 6 months.
- Ability to become licensed in other states as needed.
- 5 to 10 years of experience in landfill design, permitting and construction, solid waste management, and associated facilities design.
- Strong leadership, communication, analytical skills, and ability to work in a team environment required.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills necessary with the ability to plan and conceptualize.
- Limited amount of travel may be required for some projects.
- Working knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite.