Neel-Schaffer is not just a place to work, it is a promise of a living, dynamic environment where people collaborate, innovate, build enduring relationships, excel, and grow professionally in a strong culture of ownership.
Do you have the desire to learn? The drive to excel and thrive in an engaged, client focused environment?
Neel-Schaffer has an opportunity for a Senior Water / Wastewater Engineer / Project Manager to join our growing engineering firm. This position is based in our Maitland, FL, location. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience in water and wastewater utilities, with at least five years as a Project Manager for Central Florida Water and Wastewater Utilities projects.
The successful candidate will be a highly motivated individual looking for career growth and experience in the water and wastewater utilities sector. You will provide technical expertise, project management, and client relations services for a broad range of water/wastewater engineering and environmental projects. You will be a part of the Engineering Team and will assist other teams as project and client demands dictate.
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering, Masters preferred
- Licensed Professional Engineer in the state of Florida
- 10 to 15 years of experience, at least 5 years in Central Florida post-PE (Florida licensed), at least 5 years as Project Manager for Water and Wastewater Utilities projects
- Basic knowledge of AutoCAD with modeling experience a plus
- Strong verbal communication and analytical skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Valid driver’s license