TALLAHASSEE, FL | ATLANTA, GA | NASHVILLE, TN | COLUMBIA, SC
Neel-Schaffer seeks responses from qualified candidates for the position of Roadway Design Engineer in one of four Southeast locations: Tallahassee, FL; Atlanta, GA; Nashville, TN; or Columbia, SC.
Neel-Schaffer is an ENR Top 250 Design firm that operates 36 offices across nine states. Neel-Schaffer offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits, including health care and a matching 401(k) savings plan.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience in complete roadway designs associated with widening projects, bridge replacements, new roadways, intersection improvements, sidewalk and shared use path projects, and traffic safety projects.
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering
- Licensed Professional Engineer or ability to obtain within 1 year
- 4-10 years of progressive transportation/roadway design experience
- Strong verbal communication and analytical skills
- Proficiency in Microstation, Geopak and/or Open Roads Designer
- Familiar with DOT Standards, AASHTO Roadside Design Guide, MUTCD, ADA, PROWAG, etc.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Valid driver’s license
Equal Opportunity Employer