NASHVILLE or MURFREESBORO, TN
Neel-Schaffer seeks responses from qualified candidates for the position of Roadway Design Engineer in either our Nashville or Murfreesboro (TN) locations.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience in complete roadway designs associated with widening projects, bridge replacements, new roadways, intersection improvements, sidewalk and shared use path projects, and traffic safety projects.
Neel-Schaffer is an ENR Top 250 Design Firm. It offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits, including health care and a matching 401(k) savings plan.
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering
- Licensed Professional Engineer in the state of Tennessee
- 5-plus years of progressive transportation/roadway design experience
- Strong verbal communication and analytical skills
- Proficiency in Microstation, InRoads and/or Open Roads Designer
- Familiar with TDOT Standards, AASHTO Roadside Development Guide, MUTCD, ADA, PROWAG, etc.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Valid driver’s license