Neel-Schaffer is not just a place to work, it is a promise of a living, dynamic environment where people collaborate, innovate, build enduring relationships, excel, and grow professionally in a strong culture of ownership.
Do you have the desire to learn and the drive to excel and thrive in an engaged, client focused environment?
Neel-Schaffer is seeking applications from qualified individuals for an experienced Roadway Design Civil Engineer to join our growing engineering firm in our Houston (TX) office. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience using either AutoCAD Civil 3D or MicroStation and must be a Registered Engineer in Texas or have the ability to obtain a Texas PE license within one year. Typical projects include roadways, bridges, water/wastewater, site improvements, underground utilities, and other general civil engineering projects.
The successful candidate will be a highly motivated individual looking for career growth. You will be a part of the Engineering Team and will assist other teams as project and client demands dictate.
- 5-10 years of progressive transportation/roadway design experience on transportation projects including schematic development, preparation of plans, specifications and estimates
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering (Masters preferred)
- Licensed Professional Engineer in the state of Texas
- Proficiency in AutoCAD Civil 3D required
- Experience with TXDOT policy and procedures or other DOT experience is a plus
- Strong verbal communication and analytical skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Valid driver’s license