Neel-Schaffer is seeking applications from qualified candidates for the position of Project Engineer. This person will be based in our Starkville office and will work with a team of engineers and technicians on a variety of projects. Neel-Schaffer offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits, including health insurance and a generous 401(k) match.
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the engineering field; 10+ years (preferred)
- Professional engineering license with the ability to be licensed in Mississippi if not currently
- Must be knowledgeable and able to perform all scopes of the civil engineering spectrum, both technical and management. If a specialized PE, then must be willing to learn and perform all disciplines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are expected
- Valid driver’s license
- Must pass a pre-employment drug test
Preferred, but not required:
- Ability and experience managing clients
- Knowing the Starkville community