Neel-Schaffer is not just a place to work, it is a promise of a living, dynamic environment where people collaborate, innovate, build enduring relationships, excel, and grow professionally in a strong culture of ownership.
Do you have the desire to learn? The drive to excel and thrive in an engaged, client focused environment?
Neel-Schaffer has an opportunity for a Professional Land Survey Manager to join our growing firm. This position is based in our Southaven, MS, location. Neel-Schaffer is an ENR Top 500 Engineering, Planning and Construction Management firm that operates throughout the Southeastern United States. It offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits, including health care and a matching 401(k) savings plan.
The successful candidate will have demonstrated experience with surveying tasks and mathematical computations associated with survey field operations. They will have experience in supervising office and field operations and the ability to perform the essential duties listed below. As a highly motivated individual looking for career growth, you will be a part of the Engineering Team and will assist other teams as project and client demands dictate.
- Mississippi Professional Land Surveyor License or the ability to obtain within one year. Other state’s licenses a plus, but not required.
- Graduation from high school or general education degree (GED). Vocational school, including course work in engineering technology or surveying preferred.
- Five years of experience as a Professional Survey Manager in charge of office and field operations for all aspects of surveying and types of surveys.
- Three-plus years of experience using AUTOCad software.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Strong verbal/communication skills with clients and office staff.
- Strong math skills.