Neel-Schaffer is seeking applications from qualified individuals for an experienced marketing professional to take on a major role in developing and maintaining extensive relationships with clients in the Southeastern Region. The Marketing Manager understands the clients’ needs and concerns and focuses on client development regardless of the area of responsibility. Successful candidates will have superior client facing skills and the ability to communicate and work across multiple operational groups to meet client needs across both public and private sectors.
The primary duties of the Marketing Manager include serving as project manager on selected projects, assisting marketing coordinators with preparing written proposals, statements of qualifications and other marketing materials, presenting proposals to clients, planning and coordinating marketing activities, attending conferences and conventions in support of marketing initiatives, preparing monthly marketing reports and expected value reports, and conducting monthly marketing meetings. Candidate must demonstrate familiarity with the professional engineering services offered and our key professional staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, marketing, planning, public relations, business or related field required.
- 10 years of related experience preferred.
- Demonstrated success in managing effective working relationships.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in writing/development of project proposals and letters of interest.
- Solid client relationships.
Posted: March 25, 2019