Neel-Schaffer is seeking applications from qualified individuals for a Marketing Department Assistant in our corporate office in Jackson, MS, who will report to the Marketing Manager.
Neel-Schaffer is a 500-person multi-disciplined engineering, planning, and construction management firm with 37 offices across nine states. The Marketing Department supports the company in the production of proposals, statements of qualifications, reports and brochures, and by maintaining/managing the firm’s intranet, website, and social media platforms.
Duties could include but will not be limited to:
- Writing and updating project profiles and employee resumes
- Desktop publishing
- Assisting with the management of the Marketing database
- Updating social media platforms
- Bachelor’s or Associates degree
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite, specifically InDesign
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365
- Experience using Microsoft SharePoint is a plus but not required
- Experience working in the Engineering, Architecture, or Construction fields is a plus but not required
Job Type: Full-time with excellent total compensation package.
To apply, please include a resume and work samples or portfolio, plus three references. Your application should also include a one-page cover letter that explains why you are the best person for this position.
Equal Opportunity Employer