Neel-Schaffer is not just a place to work, it is a promise of a living, dynamic environment where people collaborate, innovate, build enduring relationships, excel, and grow professionally in a strong culture of ownership.
Do you have the desire to learn, the drive to excel and thrive in an engaged, client focused environment? If so, Neel-Schaffer might by the perfect place for you.
Neel-Schaffer has an opportunity for a Graduate Civil Engineer to join our growing engineering firm to work on transportation, sidewalk planning, roadway design, and other projects as assigned. This position is based in our Birmingham, AL, location. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience using Microstation and Open Roads Designer.
The successful candidate will be a highly motivated individual looking for career growth. You will be a part of the Engineering Team and will assist other teams as project and client demands dictate.
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering.
- Licensed Engineer Intern in the state of Alabama or the ability to obtain licensure within one year preferred.
- 3+ years of experience.
- Proficiency in Microstation and Open Roads Designer preferred.
- Strong verbal communication and analytical skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products.
- Valid driver’s license.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
"*" indicates required fields