SoilTech Consultants, LLC, a division of Neel-Schaffer, Inc., seeks qualified responses from persons for the full-time position of Geotechnical/Environmental Driller/Operator.
Candidates should have 3-plus years of experience in mud rotary, hollow stem, solid stem, and geoprobe drilling, sampling, and monitor well installation. Must be willing to travel overnight, receive and give directions, troubleshoot problems as they may arise, maintain a positive attitude, provide leadership, and work under harsh conditions on occasion. Salary is commensurate with experience, between $17.50 to $25.00-plus per hour.
SoilTech offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits, including health insurance and a matching 401(k) plan.
- High school graduate or equivalent – some experience necessary; additional training will be provided
- 3+ years experience
- CDL is required prior to consideration for employment
- Self-motivated individual with the ability to work in a team environment
- Strong verbal communication
- Must pass a pre-employment drug test
- Mechanical aptitude as well as Mississippi Water well contractor’s license preferred
- Drilling: 3 years
- mud rotary: 3 years
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER