Neel-Schaffer seeks qualified responses from persons for the position of Georgia Operations Manager / Senior Engineer Manager. This manager will lead the Georgia profit center and will plan, organize, supervise and evaluate all staff assigned to the profit center.
This individual must have the ability to take on a major role in conducting the business of the firm. He/she shall initiate and maintain extensive relationships with clients and competitors.
The Georgia Operations Manager must understand a clients’ needs and concerns and be focused on client development regardless of the area of responsibility. He/she supervises office and project managers in the operations of the profit center including project and administrative functions and is responsible for the success of the profit center both in terms of quality and financially. He/she must have excellent communication skills.
Knowledge of standard technology, techniques and practices of engineering and drafting is also required.
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering
- Licensed Professional Engineer in the state of Georgia
- Specialty certifications desirable
- 15 years of experience in engineering and staff supervision
- Strong verbal communication and analytical skills
- Strong proven experience in business development and client management
- Experience in budget management and preparation of proposals
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products and spreadsheets
- Valid driver’s license
- Travel is required