Neel-Schaffer is not just a place to work, it is a promise of a living, dynamic environment where people collaborate, innovate, build enduring relationships, excel, and grow professionally in a strong culture of ownership.
Do you have the desire to learn? The drive to excel and thrive in an engaged, client-focused environment?
Neel-Schaffer has an opportunity for a Civil Site Engineer to join our growing engineering firm. This position is based in our Southaven (MS) location. The successful candidate will have five years of experience in civil site design and be a highly motivated individual looking for career growth. You will be a part of the Engineering Team and will assist other teams as project and client demands dictate.
• Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering
• Licensed Professional Engineer or Engineer Intern in the state of Mississippi or have the ability to obtain PE licensing within one year
• 5 years of experience with Land Development Design preferred
• Proficiency in AutoCAD Civil 3D required
• Strong verbal communication and analytical skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office products
• Valid driver’s license