HATTIESBURG, LAUREL, OR MERIDIAN, MS
Neel-Schaffer is not just a place to work, it is a promise of a living, dynamic environment where people collaborate, innovate, build enduring relationships, excel, and grow professionally in a strong culture of ownership.
Do you have the desire to learn? The drive to excel and thrive in an engaged, client focused environment?
Neel-Schaffer has an opportunity for a Civil Engineer Intern to join our growing engineering firm. This position can be based in one of three offices – Hattiesburg, Laurel, or Meridian, MS. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience using AutoCAD Civil 3D and must be a Registered Engineer Intern in Mississippi or have the ability to obtain within one year.
The successful candidate will be a highly motivated individual looking for career growth. You will be a part of the Engineering Team and will assist other teams as project and client demands dictate.
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering, Masters preferred.
- Licensed Engineer Intern in the state of Mississippi or ability to obtain EI licensure within 1 year.
- 1-2 years of experience with A Bachelors degree, or 1 year with a Masters degree.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD Civil 3D.
- Strong verbal communication and analytical skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products.
- Valid driver’s license.
Equal Opportunity Employer
"*" indicates required fields