FORT WORTH, TX or ARLINGTON, TX
Neel-Schaffer is not just a place to work, it is a promise of a living, dynamic environment where people collaborate, innovate, build enduring relationships, excel, and grow professionally in a strong culture of ownership.
Do you have the desire to learn? The drive to excel and thrive in an engaged, client focused environment?
Neel-Schaffer has an opportunity for a Civil Engineer Intern III to join our growing engineering firm. This position is based in our Fort Worth (TX) or Arlington (TX) locations. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience using AutoCAD Civil 3D and must be a Registered Engineer Intern in Texas or have the ability to obtain EI status within one year.
The successful candidate will be a highly motivated individual looking for career growth. You will be a part of the Engineering Team and will assist other teams as project and client demands dictate.
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering, Masters preferred
- Licensed Engineer Intern in the state of Texas
- 2 years of experience (with bachelor’s degree) or 1 year (with Master’s Degree)
- Proficiency in AutoCAD Civil 3D required
- Strong verbal communication and analytical skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Valid driver’s license