Neel-Schaffer is not just a place to work, it is a promise of a living, dynamic environment where people collaborate, innovate, build enduring relationships, excel, and grow professionally in a strong culture of ownership. Do you have the desire to learn and the drive to excel and thrive in an engaged, client focused environment?
Neel-Schaffer has an opportunity for a Civil Engineer Intern to join our growing engineering firm. This position is based in our Houston (TX) office. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience using either AutoCAD Civil 3D or MicroStation and must be a Registered Engineer Intern in Texas or have the ability to obtain within one year. Typical projects include roadways, bridges, water/wastewater, site improvements, underground utilities, and other general civil engineering projects.
The successful candidate will be a highly motivated individual looking for career growth. You will be a part of the Engineering Team and will assist other teams as project and client demands dictate.
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering, Masters preferred.
- Licensed Engineer Intern in the state of Texas.
- 2 years of experience (with bachelor’s degree) or 1 year (with master’s degree).
- Proficiency in AutoCAD Civil 3D.
- Strong verbal communication and analytical skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products.
- Valid driver’s license.