JACKSON, MS / VICKSBURG, MS
Neel-Schaffer seeks qualified responses from persons for the position of Civil Engineer to work in the Jackson/Vicksburg (MS) area.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience in engineering design, plans development, quality control processes, and project coordination of roads and site civil type projects. This position will work with municipal, county and private clients. At times, this position will work directly as the client interface representing the firm.
Neel-Schaffer offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits, including health insurance and a matching 401(k) plan.
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering
- Licensed Professional Engineer in the state of Mississippi
- 5-15 years of progressive roadway and site civil design experience
- Strong verbal communication and analytical skills
- Proficiency in Microstation and/or AutoCADD
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Valid driver’s license
Equal Opportunity Employer