Neel-Schaffer is not just a place to work, it is a promise of a living, dynamic environment where people collaborate, innovate, build enduring relationships, excel, and grow professionally in a strong culture of ownership.
Do you have the desire to learn and the drive to excel and thrive in an engaged, client focused environment? If so, Neel-Schaffer might have just the opportunity for you.
Neel-Schaffer is seeking applications from qualified candidates for the postion of Civil Engineer to join our growing engineering firm. This position is based in our McComb, MS, office.
The successful candidate will have at least five years of experience in general civil engineering design, including transportation, water and sewer systems, drainage, and site design. Familiarity with Mississippi Department of Transportation and State Aid design criteria is a plus. The right candidate will be a highly motivated individual looking for career growth. You will be a part of a progressive engineering team in Mississippi and will assist teams in other locations within our company footprint as project and client demands dictate.
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering
- Licensed Professional Engineer in the state of Mississippi or have the ability to obtain within one year
- Five years of design experience
- Proficiency in Microstation or AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Strong verbal communication and analytical skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Valid driver’s license
Equal Opportunity Employer
"*" indicates required fields