Neel-Schaffer seeks responses from qualified candidates for the position of CEI Manager in our Columbia, SC office.
Neel-Schaffer is an ENR Top 250 Design firm that operates 36 offices across nine states. Neel-Schaffer offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits, including health care and a matching 401(k) savings plan.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience in State DOT construction engineering, and inspection (CEI) management which could include some or all of the following: highway widening projects, interstate/interchange improvements, bridge construction, drainage, and resurfacing. Experience and an in-depth knowledge of SCDOT construction inspection and SCDOT procedures is required.
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering
- Licensed Professional Engineer in South Carolina or ability to obtain within 1 year
- 8-20 years of progressive Construction Management and CEI experience
- Strong verbal communication and analytical skills
- Familiar with DOT Standards and Specifications, SiteManager, SCDOT Construction Forms, and SCDOT Technician Certification Program.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Valid driver’s license
Equal Opportunity Employer