The Neel-Schaffer Environmental Science staff has the skill and experience to complete a wide array of environmentally sound projects. Our company employs a committed team of geologists, environmental engineers and environmental scientists who work to maintain the integrity of our natural, historic and cultural heritage. At Neel-Schaffer, meeting human needs while balancing environmental concerns is a challenge we take seriously.
From transportation to water resources to land development, Neel-Schaffer will work to develop cost-effective solutions in keeping with current environmental policy. Our staff has a working knowledge of regulations as well as excellent working relationships with local, statewide and national regulatory agencies.
Compliance / Permitting Assistance
- Industrial compliance and permitting.
- Wetlands delineation and mitigation.
- Endangered species and plant surveys.
- Cultural resources.
- Environmental justice.
Engineering Analysis / Design
- Geotechnical, environmental and hydro-geological
engineering analysis and testing.
- Industrial wastewater process design.
- Brownfields redevelopment.
Environmental Assessment / Remediation / Management
- Environmental impacts.
- Soil and groundwater testing.
- Underground and aboveground storage tank testing and removal.